What are the career aspects of a BBA?: A wide range of options can be opted after BBA. BBA being a generic course, it does not restrict you from taking up other courses, such as journalism, masters in business (marketing, hr, finance) or being an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneur: being the top fields in the market, one with a bundle of ideas would definitely attain success in this field. Seeking a start up in a country like India is like Icing on cake.
- Suggestion: work/internship for a year or two too gain corporate exposure and understand the working.
Journalism: be it the print or the television, journalism is an undying field for people who are keen to make people aware of the unbiased piece of information. though this industry ain’t much about the reality but a sugar coated lie. If you have a keen interest in writing and are well versed with the current affairs, journalism can be a fruitful course after BBA as well. an absolutely diverse field but definitely a demanded and interesting one.
- Suggestion: Internship in print media would give a good start. Inclination towards business and command over language can lead you to multiple business houses in the media industry. say, ndtv profit etc.
- also, you can do summer schooling at any university that offers Journalism & Mass Communication.
MBA: One of the highly opted course in India, or shall I say, a universal degree to get things done in future. Masters in Business Administration is considered to be a key to many holes, which is by far incorrect to some extend. one should only opt for MBA if he/she is willing to take up organisational tasks. MBA is an extended version of BBA and hence, being a BBA graduate you get an edge in learning over the others. Choose the specialization wisely, according to your interests, personality and capabilities.
- MBA in HR: A great people management course that helps you to grow with people.
- MBA in Marketing: highly demanded course and is well paid. a marketing person is exposed to a dynamic environment throughout his life, everything is transient and a person who has an intellectual and creative outlook on work front.
- MBA + Diploma: one of the most recommended courses. diploma is a one year course that a person can pursue after graduation or post graduation. After MBA one can pursue diploma in many fields such as public relations, communication, etc. to give an edge to their knowledge and this will also fetch you a better job according to the diploma course you opted for.
- Suggestion: Diploma course should complement your MBA specialization.
I hope this helped